Family Favorites

Family Favorites
The love of a family is life's greatest blessing

Friday, July 8, 2011

Kaleb is Blue

Kaleb just recently got a hair cut - a faux hawk and then he requested that we dye his hair blue.  Initially, my conservative side came out and I thought no way.  But, reason set in and I thought about how it was summer, how color comes out and is never permanent and how cool his hair might look.  And so, I gave in.  We spent the afternoon coloring his hair with semi-permanent hair.  He was a bit impatient and I was a bit out of practice.  I hadn't colored my own hair in about 8 years and thus, I didn't do the best job.  Because his hair is so short, and I still had to chase Nathaniel around, his scalp turned blue and so did his ears and neck.  Thankfully, the neck and ear color came off however the scalp still turned blue.  When it was all done and cleaned up Kaleb appreciated the work, and time it took.  He looked quite "cool" in blue.


The cut without the color

I'll post pictures with blue hair soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment