Family Favorites

Family Favorites
The love of a family is life's greatest blessing

Sunday, June 5, 2011

What I love about you - Nathaniel

 Just look at these pictures!  Do I need to say more?  OK I will anyway, just because I'm your momma and I adore every little bit of you my beautiful miracle baby boy, Nathaniel.  Here's just a short list:
1. beautiful, bright baby blue eyes
2. mile long eye lashes
3.  sandy blonde hair 
4. a smile that melts my heart
5. your tiny little body (at almost two i can still snuggle you like a baby)
6. your sense of curiosity
7. your ticklish toes
8. your playful nature
9. the way you say, "huggy" when you want a hug
10. the words you you make up "be by you" which we think means be careful
11. when you run up to my leg and hug it
12. the way you run around the house thinking everyone is playing chase with you
13. the way you run your hands around my chest to fall asleep
14. the way you love your sibblings
15. your new fascination with daddy, especially when you squeal in delight when he comes home.



No comments:

Post a Comment