Family Favorites

Family Favorites
The love of a family is life's greatest blessing

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Vacation Bible School - Olivia


This week Olivia and I have been super blessed to be attending our church's Vacation Bible School (VBS).    It's a week long camp from 9-12 where kids learn about God, the bible, do crafts and play games.  I decided to serve the church and kids by volunteering to be a crew leader.  I was placed in Olivia's group.  It has been such a blessing I have five kids in my group and they are all super sweet and want to learn but the greatest of the blessings for me is to start my morning worshiping God.  It gives me so much energy, and perspective even when things are rough.

Adam, Olivia, Owen, Claire, Taylor, me and Panda Pete

Craft decorating bags to feed the hungry



Games Jonah, Jonah


Craft making panda drums

Snack time with friends Olivia, Charlotte, Kelly and Sienna
Olivia has been enjoying the program, making new friends and sharing her mommy as the teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment