Family Favorites

Family Favorites
The love of a family is life's greatest blessing

Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Heart Swells With Pride - 2nd Place and Best Trick - Fontana




I know I tell you this often Kaleb but today I want you to know how I feel about you this very instant.  My dear son, my heart is swollen with pride at what you accomplished today!  The last two days I have intently watched you skate Fontana Skate Park.  My gosh darling you are so good!  It's been so fun to cheer you on and watch you progress, specifically tackle the dragon rail.  When we first got to the skatepark yesterday you seemed so hesitant and scared to even try it yet you overcame your fear and practiced.  Then today in the contest you finished your run with style by doing a 180 off of it landing you best trick.  You looked amazing out there.  Kaleb I admire your passion, determination and the way you work so hard at something you love so much.  If you keep this up I am certain that with hard work you are bound to be a Professional Skater! 


I'm so proud of you for getting 2nd place and Best Trick.  




Kaleb, Asher, and Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment