Family Favorites

Family Favorites
The love of a family is life's greatest blessing

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Sweetest Words - A bub a (I love you)

I was putting the kids to bed, they smelled clean and fresh, and we were saying our goodnights.  I brought Nathaniel to the master bedroom where JJ and Kaleb were reading so he could say goodnight to them.  Nathaniel said his usual, "night, night", gave JJ a kiss and then I said to him, "say i love you daddy."  He repeated, (as he is really into repeating these days) "a bub a" dada.  I just about flipped.  Nathaniel said a three word sentence for the first time to his daddy.  He said I love you.  My heart melted, I took him in my arm and ate him up with kisses.  He is the sweetest, most adorable cuddliest little guy.  As I laid with him to sleep, I grabbed my phone and recorded him saying, "a bub a".  This is definitely a memory to keep forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment