Family Favorites

Family Favorites
The love of a family is life's greatest blessing

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Olivia

Olivia's First Breath
A perfectly healthy Olivia


First smiles

First Christmas






Fist snow trip


Sweet little piggy tails


First day of preschool



Beautiful princess ballerina




First time ice skating

First time skateboarding at the YMCA



My tinkerbell


Dinosaur pancakes just for your special birthday breakfast
My dear baby girl today you are four.  I cannot believe how fast time has passed us by.  I remember as if it were just yesterday when I heard your first cry.  A lullaby so sweet to a mother's ears.  I also remember holding you through the night when I visited you in the NICU your tiny little body pressed against my chest, us breathing in harmony.  It was during that time that I would think about the baby, and little girl that you'd become.  I knew you'd be an angel but never in my wildest thoughts did I think how deeply you'd capture my heart.  How you'd turn my world into pink, smiles and giggles.  When I look at you my heart swells with pride and I cannot help but smile inside and out.  You are more than I ever imagined with your creativity, imagination, and way of making the world fall for you.  My darling daughter, love of my life.  You are my precious treasure.


Olivia
You are a quiet strength
that is known
for tenderness and devotion.
A friend to all
an enemy to none,
God’s precious treasure
in life’s setting sun.
You are a keeper of peace
full of kindness
with devoted love unleashed.
I cherish you
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment