Family Favorites

Family Favorites
The love of a family is life's greatest blessing

Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Dreams and Wishes for You

Yesterday Kaleb volunteered to dress you from head to toe.  Darling you looked like a "skater" according to Kaleb.  He even outfitted you with a flatcap (Neil Mimms style).  You played around on one of Kaleb's many boards without wheels and attempted to ollie.  You were so adorable.  Kaleb has hoped from the day you were born that you will follow in his footsteps and be a proskater.  But during this moment of him ooing and awhing over you looking like a skater it got me thinking about what you are going to grow up to be?  and what your passions maybe be?  




Then I reminiced about when Kaleb was born and was an infant and the many ideas and dreams that I had for him.  I wanted him to love baseball, school and for him to be a doctor.  But, as he is growing older I'm realizing that my dreams are not going to be his dreams.  And now after some experience, I know better.  And all I can dream for you is that you find something that you are passionate about and that you pour your heart into it, that you find what makes you happy.  So my dreams and wishes for you are so simple -  just happiness, gladness, laughs, and lots of love.  Skater, surfer, doctor, baseball player, truck driver, race car driver what ever it may be.  







No comments:

Post a Comment