Family Favorites

Family Favorites
The love of a family is life's greatest blessing

Friday, February 18, 2011

Stand Up - Nathaniel

Do you ever have moments where your breath is just taken away. Well today that's exactly what happened to me. We were doing our usual morning routine, eating breakfast getting ready for school and then out of nowhere Nathaniel decides he's going to try and stand up. We were very excited for him and he was so excited for himself. It was amazing to see his perseverance as he tried over and over until he got it right. I was so proud of him. But, this was not what took my breath away, it was the excitement in Olivia's voice, the way she cheered her little brother on. She even gave him a gold medal for his accomplishment. It was during that time that my breath was taken away. I was so touched at how sweet, loving and adoring she was and truly now thinking about it she's always been to Nathaniel. My heart swelled with pride at both Nathaniel's accomplishment and Olivia's loving nature. I'm so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment