Family Favorites

Family Favorites
The love of a family is life's greatest blessing

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice - Girly Playdate




I am extremely blessed to have my three children. I recognize this daily and thank God for it many times a day. But, wow I am just tickled pink to have Olivia my sweet little sunshine! She is truly my sugar and spice and everything nice. She brings so much fun, adventure, creativity, laughs, and most of all so much GIRLYNESS to my life. Today, she had Paloma and Sophia over for some serious girl time. The playdate began with dress up. The girls turned Olivia's dress up closet upside down searching for the perfect outfit. Once the girls were dressed they insisted I take some pictures of how beautiful they looked. Then they sang and danced, and then the festivities led to a tea party. We set up Olivia's fine tea set and poured some juice, fruit and cookies. It was the perfect way to end a girly day. The girls had a blast and I just loved hearing the giggles, and helping them create such a special memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment