Family Favorites

Family Favorites
The love of a family is life's greatest blessing

Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Science Center







Today we set off to one of our favorite San Diego hangouts - The Science Center. It was the first time Nathaniel got fed through his tube in public. The task was a bit challenging because he was connected and wanted to get out of his stroller but we managed. I let him get out for a bit while I followed him around with the pump in the back pack. We did get a few curious looks which did not bother me at all. The kids had a blast learning about tornadoes. Kaleb even went into a tornado booth where he got to experience 70 mile an hour winds. He said it was cool and a bit scary. Kaleb also wanted to watch the IMAX film Tornadoes - I was brave to agree since it was just me and my three kiddos. It was amazing to see Olivia and Nathaniel sit through the 30 minute plus film pretty patiently and quietly. We did this all for big brother Kaleb. After the film, we went to Kid City where all three kids had a blast playing and exploring. What a fun day for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment