Family Favorites

Family Favorites
The love of a family is life's greatest blessing

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Our "Kalk" Outside








This afternoon we went outside for a walk. Kaleb rode his bike, Olivia rode her trike and I thought I'd walk Nathaniel in the stroller. Funny thing happened, Nathaniel started crying when I placed him in the stroller and kept repeating his brm, brm sound. Then he said," car". And I repeated yes Nathaniel there are cars outside. However, the crying and sounds persisted. I took him out of the stroller thinking maybe his button was hurting. He then crawled inside (the door was still open). He NEVER does this as recently all he wants to do is "kalk" - his word for walk. In Nathaniel's language play outside. Once inside, he crawled over to his favorite car the Lightning McQueen ride along and pushed it towards the door. He said "kalk" and then I finally figured out he wanted to ride the car outside. Once I helped him out he rode his car down the street following the big kids along the sidewalk. His smile said it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment