Family Favorites

Family Favorites
The love of a family is life's greatest blessing

Friday, June 21, 2013

Kindergarten Graduation

Today we celebrated your kindergarten graduation and I couldn't hold it together.  My dear daughter I'm having such a hard time with you growing up.  You are going to be first grader in August.  It's so hard to wrap my arms around this as I feel like I just held you in my arms.  I want you to stay sweet, adorable and inquisitive forever.  But, I know this is impossible so I just watched you in amazement and felt an amazing amount of pride!

We celebrated your graduation with you going up on stage and a little signing program.  We stayed at school for refreshments then headed over to your friend Hannah's house for a little graduation party.  You had a blast hanging out with your friends.  After the graduation party we came home relaxed for a little bit then headed over to our neighbor's and your friend Liana's house.  What an eventful day, a day I will never forget.

Proud graduate


Leana and Olivia



No comments:

Post a Comment