Family Favorites

Family Favorites
The love of a family is life's greatest blessing

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day of Pre-K








Today was Olivia's first day of Pre K. She was so excited to meet all her new friends at her new school.  She picked out her favorite back to school outfit, added a few accessories and put on a huge smile.  When we walked into the Pinecones classroom (the name of her classroom) she immediately headed towards the crafts and bonded with a friend named Ford.  They hammered shapes into a cork board and made their masterpieces.  Then she headed outside for some painting.  Nathaniel and I hung around the classroom for a little while, not because she needed me there but because Nathaniel wanted to play with the cars and dump trucks.  He was so upset to leave.  On our drive home I couldn't help but get a little sad to think that next year my little girl will be entering kindergarden.  Time is just passing us by so fast and I need to be sure to treasure every moment with my little missy.  At home Nathaniel and I missed her so much.  
When we picked her up she reported to have the greatest day ever!  And her favorite thing she did as school was the crown and a bead necklace she made and that she wore for entire day.  The report back from Ms. Susie was that Olivia was easy going, had fun and that she enjoyed having her in her class.  What a fantastic first day for my little Miss O.  

No comments:

Post a Comment